The Fairy Tale Fair Easter Fair by Candy Floss & Bow Ties Photography
This weekend I am holding a stall at the ever-so-lovely Fairy Tale Fair on Sunday 24th May 2015.
There are going to be over 45 stalls with local crafters selling their creations, some vintage stalls, cakes stalls and even fun activities such as face painting, a nail bar and much more!
The Brighton Lindyhoppers will be performing at 1pm and teaching a retro dance class, so pop along if you want to learn a thing or two!
The fair is held at The Open Market, which is just off of London Road. If you know Brighton well you will know this is a very up and coming area, and there are some really nice pubs nearby that do a hearty roast lunch. So why not drop in after your lunch and enjoy the fair?!
If you don’t know Brighton that well, you’ll be pleased to know the market is only a short down hill stroll away from the train station and that there are plenty of activities to do nearby, so it’s perfect for a day out!
You can find out more about the fair here.
Here is a sneak peek at some of my stall neighbours:
Cute and sassy clothing by Dollydrip
Geometric leather jewellery by Fleur de Carotte
Exquisite cushions by Still Haven
Super cute woodland jewellery and more by Lucy Alice Designs
There will also be:
- Laser cut jewellery by Cat-A-Cake Creations (read our interview with them here)
- Colourful and kooky glass art by Shake Your Glass
- Quirky clothing by Twisted Tinkerbell
- Natural handmade cosmetics by Stvdio5
- Vintage inspired millinery and accessories by Sakura Designs
- Live stitch portraiture by Emma Nicol Illustration & Design
- Handmade children’s clothes by Bobtails Boutique
- Retro jewellery and accessories by Oh Ding Dong
- Illustration t-shirts by It Was A Wolf
- Bold graphic art prints by For Walls
- Eccentric jewellery designs by Esoteric London
- Colourful cards and prints by We Are Mountain
- Baby bibs by Pearl Button
- Home accessories by Happy Bird Gifts
- Girls clothes and accessories by Bella Boo-tique
- British and nature inspired art by Tinker Prince
- Illustrated homewears by Mel Smith Designs
- Kooky Jewellery by My New Fave Jewellery
- Cards by Zipadee Doodle
- Doggy couture by Betty Nouveau
- Retro clothing by Shani’s Showroom
- Handmade crafts by Bewitched
- Custom jewellery by OoNana Designs
- Little felt creations by Lottie Leo Gifts
- Colourful fantasy art by Abstract Organics
- Patisserie inspired jewellery by Mini Patisserie
- Handwritten typography by Rachel Seymour
- Glittery gifts by Sam’s Glitter Gifts
- Cross stitch art by Stitched Up By Leona
- Glass and ceramics by Show Me Shiny Things
- Vintage inspired jewellery by Retro Violet
- Bright and colourful scarves by Curious Alice Studio
- Wooden carvings by Kirk’s Carvings
- Home made cakes by Betsy’s Bake
- Bespoke lighting by The Handmade Lighting Company
I’ll be there with my handmade crystal necklaces from Moon Tide Jewellery. Here is what to expect:
Here are the details:
What: The Fairy Tale Fair
Where: Open Market, Marshalls Row, Brighton BN1 4JU
When: Sunday 24th May 2015, open from 11-4pm
What to know: Free entry. For many stall holders it may be cash only, and there are a few ATMs along London Road. You can find out information about parking here, although there are plenty of buses that stop right outside!